Learn, understand and apply recognized principles, practices and methodologies for managing and assessing legal and regulatory compliance in relation to information protection, information management and information systems. At the end of the training, the participant will have acquired the necessary knowledge to assess the risks and put in place controls to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations to which their organization is subjected in terms of information management and privacy.
At the end of this course, the participant will know:
- The legal and regulatory environment associated with information protection and management in the public and private sectors;
- The legal and regulatory environment specific to information technology;
- The legal and regulatory environment for technological crime;
- Key reference frameworks and standards for risk management, technology management and information security management;
- methods of risk assessment and controls.
Professionals or managers who wish to gain an understanding of legal and regulatory compliance with information management and privacy.