Understand and apply the principles, practices and known methodologies related to the management and evaluation of legal and regulatory compliance concerning the protection of information, the management of information and the information systems. At the end of the training, participants will have acquired the knowledge necessary to assess the risks and implement controls to ensure compliance with laws and regulations to which its organisation is subjected.
On completion of this course, participants will understand:
- The legal and regulatory environment associated with the protection and management of information in the public and private sectors;
- The legal and regulatory environment specific to information technology;
- The legal and regulatory environment for technological crime;
- The mainframe works and standards for risk management, technology management and information security management;
- Risk assessment methods and controls.
Professionals or managers who wish to gain an understanding of the legal and regulatory compliance in the management of information and privacy.