Through a review of the main management and risk analysis methodologies, the participant will acquire an understanding of the processes, methods and analytical tools. In front of practical cases and historical facts, the participant will understand the importance of operational risk and information management. Current issues in risk management will be presented, including the classification of information, business continuity, and controls management. The participant will develop skills to identify, assess and address the risks in this context.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the various disciplines for managing operational risks;
- Distinguish the different types of risk;
- Estimate and measure the impact and likelihood of risks;
- Use the methods and risk analysis tools specific to each situation;
- Apply knowledge acquired in information security risk management.
Professionals or managers who wish to improve their knowledge concerning information risk management.