Understand and apply the principles, practices and accepted methodologies for business continuity. Learn how to develop the capacity of strategic, tactical and operational organisation planning to ensure, in the event of a major incident, the continuation of its business processes according to a predefined service level.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the legal and operational foundation of business continuity;
- Develop a business continuity management system;
- Conduct a risk and business impact analysis resulting from a disruption of services;
- Develop a governance insuring the preparation and the response to a disaster;
- Understand the chronology and the specific steps related to the management of a disaster;
- Develop a business continuity plan.
Professionals or managers who wish to gain knowledge related to business continuity.