Learn, understand and apply recognized principles, practices and methodologies for business continuity. Learn how to develop an organization’s strategic, tactical and operational planning capabilities to ensure that, in the event of a major incident, its business processes continue at a predefined level of service.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the legal and operational underpinnings of business continuity;
- Put in place a business continuity management system;
- Conduct a business risk and impact analysis resulting from service disruptions;
- Develop governance to prepare for and respond to a disaster;
- Understand the timeline and steps of managing a claim
- Develop a business continuity plan.
Professionals or managers who want to acquire basic business continuity knowledge.