LANDRY and associates works with organizations to identify technology needs, develop digital strategies and plan for innovative solutions.
Design and architecture of information technology
LANDRY and associates supports organizations in the development of architectures, from strategic advice to the implementation of targeted solutions. The concepts put forward by the LANDRY and associates team facilitates business initiatives, efficient use and the harmonious evolution of information technologies.
- Governance and corporate architecture;
- Creating blueprints and corporate repository;
- Defining, designing and implementing technological architecture;
- Diagnosis of existing architecture and assessment of maturity;
- Designing digital transformation strategies;
- Adoption of cloud computing;
- Build or Buy strategy;
- Mastery of TOGAF, Zachman, BPMN and UML methodologies;
LANDRY and associates support organizations in their desire to improve their productivity, efficiency and structure by identifying the potential of technologies to develop strategic and operational solutions. Our specialists take into account all the business processes of companies in order to accompany them in a progressive and efficient digital transformation.
- Defining range, target and vision
- Understanding the issues of IT transformation
- Analysis of infrastructure and environmental virtualization;
- Identifying new technologies that can enhance your digital business;
- Designing the implementation plan;
- Development of technological architecture;
- Automation of processes;
- Determining security risks and vulnerabilities;
- Change management.
Setting up and optimizing an ecommerce site that can support world-class traffic requires cutting-edge expertise. LANDRY and associates is able to provide advice and solutions tailored to your business :
- Bespoke development;
- Reduce loading time to unprecedented levels;
- Accelerating content delivery (CDN);
- Optimizing the ranking with search engines (SEO);
- International presence and operation 24/7;
- Inventory management and real-time ordering;
- Prévention de la fraude des paiements électroniques.
LANDRY and associates supports organizations in their transformation and cloud management in harmony with business strategies and objectives. Our cloud experts will be able to advise you in facilitating the adoption and deployment of solutions that give you a strong return on investment.
- Strategic planning;
- Governance of cloud computing;
- Integration of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.
- Developing transformation plans;
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis and return on investment analysis;
- Implementing solutions that meet the needs and vision of the organization;
- Consolidating data centers and virtualizing systems;
- Orchestrating and automating operating processes;
- Improved risk management
- Cybersecurity management.
The development of IT applications represents a strategic investment for organizations. The LANDRY and associates team is able to provide specific advice and solutions at each stage of the IT system development cycle. We have expertise in innovation and in the development of web, mobile and management solutions.
- Functional analysis;
- User interface design(UI/UX);
- Developing custom applications;
- Turnkey development;
- Development ofuse-cases;
- Testing strategies and software quality control;
- Unit, functional and integrated tests.
Project and program management
Project and program managers organize and direct the human, material, technological and financial resources essential to the implementation of projects, in close collaboration with stakeholders. The spirit of analysis and synthesis is valued at every stage of the process to ensure a rigorous and effective implementation of the program.
- Setting up and managing the IT project office;
- Technology program and project portfolio management;
- Managing business and technology projects;
- Waterfall, agile and prince2 project management;
- Project control;
- Managing timelines, budgets and scope;
- Identification and monitoring of project risks;
- Capacity assessment and monitoring;
- Tracking resources and stakeholders;
- Managing requests for change;
- Management of outstanding issues;
- Dashboards, status of advancement and accountability.
- PMI/PMP certification, PMBoK mastery, Prince2, Macroscope/P, AGILE/SCRUM and Waterfall approaches.
Infrastructure and telecommunications
Building an infrastructure that meets organizational needs requires a comprehensive and integrated approach to information technology and expertise in the various technological offerings available on the market. Given the variety of technology options available and their constant renewal, the success of organizations will be based on an informed decision about the appropriate infrastructure.
- Analysis of information technology and communications needs;
- Management of infrastructure, data and computer networks;
- Managing performance, availability and IT security;
- Orchestration and virtualization of environments;
- Cloud solutions management strategy;
- Recommend appropriate solutions
- Designing technology architectures and recommending solutions;
- Mastery of ITIL standards and operating practices.
Management of third parties and technology providers
Outsourcing to suppliers and outsourcing services to third parties specialized in information technology can translate into additional management challenges. In addition, with the cooperation of external stakeholders, organizations must establish clear and functional contractual agreements.
- Supplier management and monitoring framework;
- Purchasing and request for proposals process;
- Governance and oversight of supplier safety;
- Cloud politics and risk;
- Contractual clauses and annexes;
- Negotiating service level agreements;
- Performance indicators and accountability.