LANDRY and associates supports responsible practices that address the environmental, social and economic concerns of organizations.
Collective awareness, changing environmental and social responsibility norms and laws are driving organizations to change their behaviors. The adoption of responsible practices by leading organizations will not only improve their performance but will give them a competitive advantage.
- Ethics and governance;
- Writing policies and guides;
- Product and service life cycle analysis;
- Integrating sustainable development into the business strategy;
- Developing corporate social responsibility and sustainability reports;
- Implementation of sustainable development practices based on ISO 26000;
- Implementation of ecoresponsible practices supporting Green IT;
- Dashboards, indicators and performance tracking.
Environmental risks are becoming increasingly important to businesses, in particular because of the special attention that citizens and consumers give them. It is therefore essential to proactively analyze environmental risk issues in order to identify and implement the necessary corrective measures.
- Identification and mapping of environmental risk;
- Establishing governance and risk management processes;
- Development of environmental risk policies and procedures;
- Implementation of an environmental management system based on ISO 14000 standards;
- Environmental risk mitigation measures;
- Due diligence and contract negotiation;
- Legal and regulatory compliance.
Classification of ecoresponsible events
Classifying ecoresponsible events is a simple and inexpensive process that represents a first step towards social and environmental accountability of organizations. LANDRY and associates is certified by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec (BNQ) to support organizations in the classification of their events according to the BNQ 9700-253 standard and the optimization of their environmental and social record by implementing concrete measures.