LANDRY and associates helps organizations assess and control their business, operational and technological risks.
Operational risk and reputation
Managing operational and reputational risk is a challenge in all industries. LANDRY and associates helps organizations understand, prioritize and control risks in order to take the necessary steps to prevent occurrences and reduce the impacts of process, system and operational failure.
- Implementation of operational risk management practices, methodologies and processes;
- Definition of the universe of risks, self-assessment, analysis and calibration;
- Developing tools and an integrated risk management framework;
- Implementation of dashboards and definition of risk indicators.
In order not to be caught off guard and to be able to deal with high-impact events and ensure the sustainability of critical services, LANDRY and associates supports organizations to implement a business continuity framework and an IT disaster recovery tailored to their goals and culture.
- Analyze business impact;
- Defining the strategy and a continuity plan
- Organizing and mobilizing the response;
- Developing a communications and crisis management plan;
- Testing continuity plans;
- Technology and system reports;
- Staff training.
Occupational health and safety
LANDRY and associates helps organizations strengthen workplace health and safety (OHS) practices, from an NESS program or management system to risk prevention activities, regulatory compliance, as well as policies and procedures.
- Diagnosis of the current situation;
- Safety and health risk and impact assessment;
- Regulatory compliance and oversight of health and safety laws and standards at the federal, provincial and municipal levels;
- OHSAS 18001-based health and safety management system or integrated with an ISO 14001 environmental system;
- Risk-based corrective action plan;
- Design of specialized procedures and policies;
- Employee training and awareness.
Awareness and risk culture
Awareness facilitates the development of knowledge and adherence of staff to a culture of risk prevention. LANDRY and associates supports organizations in activities aimed at adopting healthy behaviours and building skills.
- Outreach and personalized training program;
- Developing a communication plan;
- Developing poster campaigns and promotional items;
- Production of interactive capsules and integration with the Learning Management System (LMS);
- Strengthening the risk culture.
Regulatory and prescriptive compliance
LANDRY and associates assists organizations in demystifying, standardizing and managing legal, regulatory and prescriptive compliance, both applicable to all industries such as Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA),specific to an industry such as theBasel Accords on capital adequacy,in connection with a national, international standard or organisation-specific internal policies and procedures, to name a few.
Process optimization and multi-compliance integration will facilitate and reduce the workload of maintaining compliance, thereby reducing the risk of non-compliance.
- Mapping requirements;
- Compliance assessment;
- Defining a multi-conformity framework;
- Recommendations and prioritization of corrective activities.
- Privacy Impact Assessment;
- Accompagnement en regard des lois, règlements et pratiques de l’industrie :
- Sarbanes-Oxley and Regulation 52-109;
- Federal and Quebec privacy laws;
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)of the European Union;
- Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL);
- Basel Accord capital adequacy;
- Guidelines on basic capital adequacy standards;
- Standards IS0 31000, COSO, COBIT;
- Implementation of a watchdog and protection of trade secrecy;
- Training and awareness.