Design Thinking is an applied approach that integrates designer mindsets, sensitivity and tools at the heart of the business culture, practices and processes.
The benefits of implementing this approach within organizations are :
- The development of strategic thinking;
- The improved capacity of solving ambiguous and complex problems;
- A stronger adaptability in answering opportunities;
- The development of individual and team skills through collaboration;
- The improvement of the organizational culture;
- The development of internal practices and processes related to innovation and creation management.
LANDRY and Associates has designed and implemented a management expertise center of creativity and innovation that bases its approach in Design Thinking on recognized and proven practices in that field, including those of the Design Institute Stanford University (d.school).
The firms’ expertise center distinguishes itself by its ability to implement processes that support strategic thinking within organizations, while enhancing creativity, innovation and organizational development.
LANDRY and Associate’s adopts an approach that can adapt to customer needs and context :
- Empathy: observation, dialogue, active listening;
- Interpretation: make connections, make sense;
- Definition of a specific point of view;
- Idea generation;
- Idea selection;
- Experimenting (testing, getting feedback);
- Production, distribution and communication;
- Field observation;