LANDRY and associates helps organizations reduce technological risks and enhance information security to ensure the protection of their assets.
Information security and technological risks
In today’s competitive and dynamic marketplace, organizations must now know how to combine information sharing and protection. LANDRY and associates help organizations understand and control information security risks, technological risks and the measures needed to protect themselves from threats.
- Development of policies and a normative security framework;
- Categorization and classification of information;
- Risk and threat analysis;
- Security architecture of information systems;
- Safety orientation;
- Assessing technology risk;
- Information risk management practice;
- Compliance with IT requirements;
- Mastery of industry standards and methodologies including ISO 27,000, NIST, SANS and EWB.
Cybersecurity and intrusion testing
Identity theft, phishing and botnets are all threats that test organizations and consumer confidence. The LANDRY LANDRY and associates team provides specialized cybersecurity, cyber-fraud and intrusion testing services tailored to the client’s needs and resources.
- Designing and implementing a cyber protection strategy;
- Ethical piracy, social engineering and cybersecurity assessment;
- Intrusion testing based on our proven approach and vulnerability scanning;
- Continuous monitoring and detection;
- Identifying safeguards and strengthening authentication methods;
- Protecting and defending your company’s digital identity with the authorities;
- Management of encryption keys and cryptography;
- Expertise in cyber investigations and forensics.
- Mastering industry standards and methodologies including OSSTMM, OWASP, Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) and NIST 800-30.
Internet fraud has been industrializing and becoming more professional over the past 10 years. The impact of this kind of risk is exponential since a first validated fraud encourages the fraudster to exploit this vulnerability massively on an e-commerce.
The e-commerce fraud detection solution prevents some major fraud claims:
- Financial loss that has a strong impact on profits
- Managing disputes with aggrieved parties
- Breaking the contract or increasing the rates of the partner acquiring bank transactions
- Loss of customer confidence
Continuity of services and IT succession
Afin de ne pas être pris au dépourvu et de savoir faire face aux événements de force majeure pour assurer la pérennité des services critiques, LANDRY et associés appuie les organisations à adopter un cadre gestion de la continuité d’affaires et de la relève informatique adapté à leurs objectifs et leur culture.
- It impact analysis;
- It Continuity and Succession Plans;
- Designing the next generation of technologies and information systems;
- Organizing and mobilizing the response;
- Communications and crisis management plan;
- Testing IT continuity and succession plans;
- Staff training.
Awareness facilitates the development of knowledge and adherence of staff to a culture of prevention. LANDRY and associates support organizations in activities aimed at adopting safe behaviours and building skills.
- Cybersecurity Awareness and Continuing Education Program;
- Communications plan and poster campaign;
- Production of interactive capsules and integration with the Learning ManagementSystem (LMS);
- Promotional items and personal training materials;
- Strengthening a culture of prevention and cybersecurity.
Privacy and business information
In the face of industry privacy laws, regulations and standards, as well as personal and corporate information, organizations must ensure that the confidentiality and accuracy of the information of their employees, customers and business partners is maintained.
- Privacy Impact Assessment;
- Policy for the retention and destruction of information;
- Classification, categorization and information protection practice;
- Impact assessment of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Accompagnement en regard des lois fédérales et provinciales sur les technologies et la protection des renseignements personnels :
- The Canadian Privacy and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA);
- Quebec’s Private Sector Privacy Act;
- Quebec’s Access to Public Organizations Documents and Privacy Act;
- Canadian Anti-Spam legislation (CASL);
- Quebec Law on the Legal Framework for Information Technology (LCCJTI);
- Vigilant and protection of trade secrecy;
- Training and awareness.
Cryptomonnaies and blockchain
Cryptocurrencies allow instant value transfer anywhere in the world without a control body. This disruptive innovation revolutionizes the prospects of the world of finance and must therefore be accompanied by adequate control measures. The LANDRY LANDRY and associates support organizations to demystify and implement innovative solutions in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain:
- Secure transactions and cryptocurrency storage;
- Ensure quick access to large cryptocurrency liquidity;
- Combating money laundering in the cryptocurrency industry (AML);
- Surveillance policy, suspicious activity reporting procedure;
- Managing risk on financial transactions;
- Customer Knowledge Policy (KYC/CDD);
- Digital document signature based on the blockchain.