Environmental risks are becoming increasingly important for companies in response to the attention that citizens and consumers pay to all that is connected directly or indirectly to the environment. However, any active business in the province of Quebec is subject to the laws and regulations on environmental matters. By doing so, even if the company’s activities do not have a direct impact on the environment, it is essential that managers analyze proactively issues related to environmental risk in order to determine their degree of exposure and implement the necessary corrective measures if necessary.
Managing these risks requires time and energy to make a diagnosis, develop a strategy, proceed with its implementation and monitor the results.
Landry and Associates can help you in this process:
- Analysis, mapping and identification of environmental risk;
- Legal and regulatory compliance;
- Due diligence and contract negotiation on environmental issues;
- Mitigation of environmental risk;
- Development of policies, practices, procedures, standards or controls;
- Design and development of an environmental management system based on ISO14000;
- Design and development of a social responsibility policy of the company and sustainable development based on ISO26000;
- Establishing environmental risk management governance and processes.