In order to cope with unpredictable events and ensure the continuity of vital services, it is necessary for organisations to adopt a continuity management framework. While functional, the framework must be based on continuity objectives and respect the company’s culture.
Landry and Associates guides organisations in the establishment, management and maintenance of business continuity:
- Business impact analysis;
- Business continuity strategies and plans;
- Organisation of response, communications and training plan;
- Testing of continuity plans;
- Disaster recovery of technology infrastructure and systems.