LANDRY and associates identifies, understands and analyzes the needs, processes and systems of organizations to recommend value-added business solutions.
LANDRY and associates assists organizations in the development of business cases and analysis to ensure the control over strategic projects. The rigor of our experienced advisors helps establish a common understanding of the needs, requirements and priorities to guide projects towards success.
- Study of feasibility and cost-effectiveness;
- Identifying the scope, objectives and expected benefits;
- Understanding the business environment and the impact of projects on the organization;
- Identifying stakeholders;
- Role and responsibilities matrix;
- Translating business needs into requirements;
- Documenting technical specifications and use cases;
- Risk and constraint analysis;
- Tracking requirements during the development cycle of the solution ;
- Developing test scenarios and monitoring compliance.
In a competitive marketplace where business environments are changing rapidly, organizations need to know how to adapt, develop their ability to innovate, and strategically manage short-, medium- and long-term business needs, resources and objectives. Our business analysts have the necessary IT and business skills to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- Analysis and understanding of the business model;
- Designing business cases;
- Strategic and master plans;
- Opportunity and feasibility studies;
- Market calibration and research;
- Cost-benefit and return on investment analysis;
- Decision support tools such as dashboards, performance and risk management indicators;
- Contribute to strategic planning of information systems.
Process design and optimization
In order to continuously improve working methods and support team performance, the design and optimization of processes contribute to the organization’s performance.
- Designing and mapping of processes;
- Analysis and improvement of business and support processes;
- Performance measures and improvement of process maturity;
- Task safety analysis;
- Role and responsibilities matrix.
LANDRY and associates supports organizations by intervening in all phases of your transformation. Our team offers tailored methods that put the human aspect first all while caring about the needs towards processes, the organization, culture, employees and tools. The quality and relevance of our specialist interventions help influence and advance the organization in the desired direction.
- Develop and implement a change management strategy and plan;
- Analyze stakeholders and identify impacts, risks and issues;
- Assess the ability to change, identify adaptation needs and indicators of success;
- Develop strategies and plans tailored to different affected groups;
- Accompany the project management team in the search for innovative solutions;
- Manage the implementation of strategies and plans in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Assess performance and propose additional measures if needed.