LANDRY & Associates is a multidisciplinary firm specializing in risk, performance and technology management. Since its founding in 2008, LANDRY and Associates has been helping organizations address their cybersecurity challenges.
As the provider of choice for many Canadian organizations, our experienced and knowledgeable professionals provide cybersecurity bilingual services to key players in the finance, telecommunications, broadcasting, energy, and telecommunications industries. public and education.
At this level, LANDRY and Associates is a proud partner of Beta Systems.
About Beta Systems
Beta Systems and an independent software company founded in 1983 and listed on the stock market since 1997. For more than 30 years, Beta Systems has been designing high quality software that meets the needs of companies in terms of security and transparency of IT processes and enables automation of the processing of data and documents.
The Beta Systems group is a European software company, leader in its markets. It is based in Berlin and relies on three development centers in Cologne, Neustadt and Munich. The company markets its products worldwide through its 18 subsidiaries and its network of partners. It generates half of its turnover internationally.
Beta Systems Solution
The Identity Access Management Suite from Beta Systems provides you with a set of tools for controlling and monitoring access to data and applications according to the organizational requirements and specialist role of each user.
- Workflow-controlled, automated approval of access rights
- Complete integration into complex IT landscapes
- Fully customizable to meet your specific needs
- From 500 users to over 1 million managed accounts
Garancy IAM Suite
The need to properly manage user identities and limit the related access rights to the minimum required for a given role in the organization is continuingly increasing. Therefore Identity Access Management (IAM) should be on the agenda of IT security managers. With Beta Systems Identity Access Management Suite companies can ensure all access rights to data and applications are controlled and monitored. This is done according to organizational requirements and users’ roles by associating user rights and restrictions with the established identity.
- Governance Workflow
- The use of Governance Workflows in your IAM system allows you to digitally design and accelerate all your processes associated to access rights
- Recertification of Access Rights
- Our browser-based solution for the efficient recertification of access rights enables companies to review internal and external users’ access rights and to specify which managers are able to recertify or revoke user permissions.
- Password Management
- The Password Management module facilitates access to applications and simplifies the enforcement of IT security policies associated to passwords.
- Access Intelligence
- The Access Intelligence module utilizes business intelligence to manage access rights. The solution provides reports and multidimensional analysis that help audit the authorization structure of the company, and thus identifies potential risks.
- Data Access Governance
- The Data Access Governance (DAG) module offers a specialized administration and control module for the access and control of such unstructured data and is fully integrated in the Beta Systems’ IAM suite.