LANDRY and associates is a multidisciplinary firm specialized in risk, performance, and technology management. Since its foundation in 2008, LANDRY and associates has been helping organizations to deal with their cybersecurity challenges.
As a supplier of choice for many Canadian organizations, our experienced and skilled professionals provide bilingual cybersecurity services to key players in the financial, telecommunications, broadcasting, energy, public service and education industries.
As part of our agreement with OECM, we are pleased to provide professional cybersecurity services including:
- Web and application penetration testing;
- Network and wireless penetration testing;
- Social engineering testing;
- Cloud assessment and penetration testing;
- Compromise assessment (e.g., data forensics, response to security breaches);
- Threat and risk assessment;
- Security architecture review;
- Security awareness training;
- Security policy review and update; and
- Source code security review;
Focusing on results, our dynamic and professional team is actively involved in the cybersecurity community and holds recognized certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CEH, CCFP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, GIAC, CFE, etc.
LANDRY and associates thrives on delivering high quality services by adopting superior project management, proven methodologies, recognized standards and best cybersecurity practices. Our experience and deep knowledge of cybersecurity allow to keep our customers informed and on top of today’s cybersecurity threats and challenges.